She is so cute!! I had fun having you guys down!! It looks like you had a wonderful easter! We will have to take you up on that offer and come up with you next year. I hope that you felt better once you got home and put your kiddos in their own beds! I felt so bad that they didn't sleep too well, I hope that this doesn't keep you from coming to visit still!!
2 comments:
Holy cute kiddo. She is getting so big
She is so cute!! I had fun having you guys down!! It looks like you had a wonderful easter! We will have to take you up on that offer and come up with you next year. I hope that you felt better once you got home and put your kiddos in their own beds! I felt so bad that they didn't sleep too well, I hope that this doesn't keep you from coming to visit still!!
Post a Comment