



Our second big news is that we bought a house! Yes, we finally accepted the offer for a really great house in Idaho Falls. I fell in love at the entry way. All that we have left is to sell our current house. That ought to be fun to keep a house clean with 3 little girls!
On our way to look at the house, we stopped by the greenbelt with 2 of my sisters and we fed the ducks on a day that actually felt like spring. It felt good to finally go outside for a little bit.
2 comments:
Yeah! Congrats. That is so exciting. Hopefully you can sell your house quick. Hope everything goes well with Taylor, we will keep her in our prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Well, do you have pictures of the house?? Can I look online or something? What fun! Let me know if you need any help when you are down for Taylor's surgery. She will be in our prayers and always is...the little sweetheart! I'll call you on the 10th, (or is that today??) to see what I can do!
Post a Comment