Monday, April 28, 2008

First Hairdo



It is an important day in every girl's life when they get their first hairdo. My kids have so much hair that Bailey was already lucky enough to cross that milestone. That means I have 4 girls hair to fix on Sunday. I'll be surprised if we ever get to church on time.

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

How stinking cute. I love the first pigtails. I was so excited when I finally got to put Kinlees hair up. I think it was like 5 hairs, but it was enough!! Taylor is such a cutie. I'm so glad everything went well. What a trooper.

smileynann said...

Wow, so fun! Well, I'm sad to report that Paige didn't have enough hair to do anything with until November of last year -- she was over one! We've been experimenting lately with two pigtails, which is great until she pulls one out. Or both. And loses the elastic. At church. Oh, well!