Monday, September 21, 2009

From the Mouth of a Babe

By that title, I am talking about Kennedy, not me. I know it is an easy thing to confuse so I thought I would clear up any misunderstanding. Maybe the title should be "From the Mouth of Babes." I better stop now.
I just figured out how to put video on my blog and so I put the one of the girls dancing below. Now, I am putting one of Kennedy. I have to tell you, she is so cute. She will sit and talk and talk to me. I just love her cute little baby noises. If all my babies were as good as her, I would have a million. (That is, if I didn't have to be pregnant to get them here).
I have no words for my performance in this video. Kennedy even looks at me like I am crazy. Anything for a smile...

3 comments:

Courtni said...

what are you talking about...you are a babe :-)

cute kids megan! like you said, hopefully one of these days we will be able to figure out a way to get together. as luck would have it, carrie neal is coming to san fran in a few weeks and i will be in utah for 2 days to go through the temple with my uncle and see my aunt and uncle sealed. the one weekend i am in utah, i will have a friend in san fran...we will just miss. i also miss kasper coming to idaho by a few weeks. crappy. someday...and hopefully in the near future!

Wendy said...

Megan- I LOVE you new update on your blog and pictures of all your girls. WOW! I too am amazed how fast all of them have grown up all of a sudden! Bailey has changed a bunch, love Taylors girly shot and Ally is so grown up! Good work there mama! Wendy

Stewart Family said...

Wow, so cute. Okay, so I haven't looked at you blog forever. I can't believe how big little Kennedy is getting. I love the picture of the girls hanging on the trees. What a bunch of cuties.