The girls loved to Easter egg hunt. Ally was all about quantity. Taylor is getting to be that way, too. She loved to find all of the eggs and especially loved egg decorating. Bailey was so funny. At the end, everyone puts their eggs in a bowl to count and make sure that we have found everything. Well, she would have none of that. She ran away as fast as she could when anyone got near her bucket...sweet little Bay. Kennedy just loves watching the action and will scream and wiggle her whole body. It is hilarious.
Things are moving slowly with the sell of our house. We have been doing open houses and that takes a lot of work. I have four little hurricanes working against me. Hopefully, our home will sell this summer.
Our ward was just split and it makes me realize how hard it is to be in limbo and not know how long you will be in one place. It is hard to make commitments and sign kids up for summer sports, etc. We're just praying that our house will sell soon and, I especially, am trying to be patient. The good news is that our house looks really nice as we get it ready to sell, and we actually get to enjoy all of the stuff we did to sell it. I hope all is well for you and wish you the best!
1 comment:
Megan-I love your update, especially the new picture of Taylor! Her hair cut is darling :). I really like how you described Easter! Thanks for you friendship, especially when hard times hit. You mean the world to me! You are the best! CAN NOT wait to see you and your girls this summer! Wendy
Post a Comment