In our entire marriage, Brent and I always served in the student wards in different capacities at Idaho State. We have never attended our home ward, but as of Sunday, Brent was released as Bishop. I have never had him consecutively on a Tuesday night and am not sure what we are going to do with him (I'm sure I can find something). He is such an amazing guy and has done such a good job. I have been so impressed to sit back and look at him magnify his calling so well. He bore a great closing testimony and explained that he learned to love the Savior in this calling more than any other time in his life. I feel like we have been so blessed while he has been serving and are really going to miss the bishopric and great friends we made there. We wish everyone we served with the best, and will keep you posted with what our next ward finds for us to do!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Please Release Me, Let Me Go!
In our entire marriage, Brent and I always served in the student wards in different capacities at Idaho State. We have never attended our home ward, but as of Sunday, Brent was released as Bishop. I have never had him consecutively on a Tuesday night and am not sure what we are going to do with him (I'm sure I can find something). He is such an amazing guy and has done such a good job. I have been so impressed to sit back and look at him magnify his calling so well. He bore a great closing testimony and explained that he learned to love the Savior in this calling more than any other time in his life. I feel like we have been so blessed while he has been serving and are really going to miss the bishopric and great friends we made there. We wish everyone we served with the best, and will keep you posted with what our next ward finds for us to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great that you will have Brent home a little more often now. When do you move? We are excited for you. Love, Nina
Primary Teachers!! It's the best.
It is hard to think about not seeing you guys every Sunday plus a couple of times during the week. I already had withdrawls this week when there wasn't ward family home evening or softball or all the other millions of activities to attend. I'm sure I'll still get my fill but it won't be the same with out the Clements. Megan you inspired me to get a blog so we can keep in touch. Jim is having me request on here a copy of this picture. We are sure going to miss you, Love the Willfords
Post a Comment