Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Reunion Fun


We just got back from Brent's parents' cabin for the weekend. It is amazing how a zillion people + a little cabin + lots of rain = a lot of fun. I still can't believe that all forty some odd people were all able to find somewhere to sleep (I use the term "sleep" very liberally). It sure was fun to see everyone. It is really hard to get everyone together very often so this reunion was a special treat.


Speaking of special treats... Just try taking this from Bailey.

Brent's Dad fashioned this really great zip line that starts you on the top of this his and launches you across their entire property Idaho style-- in a rigged up tractor seat.

You want me to WHAT?!?

This might be fun...

WWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!







The little girls really liked a little less risky kind of ride, but this isn't your ordinary swing. It smoothly swings you over a hill so you feel like you are really going for quite a ride. For a baby, being 6 feet in the air is pretty exciting--they loved it.



I think Taylor liked tickling Bailey the most...Brent says that's what I liked. I can''t disagree. That kid has the biggest smile.

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

That looked like so much fun (and it looked exhausting..i bet you are tired after that trip). The zip line is so cool. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe someday it will feel like summer.

Wendy said...

LOVE your new picture...your girls with their daddy. It is so green there! Enjoyed chatting about your camping experience. So I heard you got snow today, or at lest Logan did! I'll take your rain if you'll take our heat, it 96 here today. Wendy

Unknown said...

Hey beautiful girl!!! You look great! I found by stocking you, how do you feel about that. I hope all is well with you! Kristina (Kasper)