We decided it was time to upgrade our vehicle because our kids didn't fit in the jimmy. This isn't just an excuse to get a new car. To get our kids in the jimmy, we had to start by putting Ally in the car and doing her seat belt. If you put Bailey in first, you can squeeze your hand past her car seat to latch Ally's seat. Next comes Bailey. We put her in next because when Taylor is in, I can't fit Bailey over her. By the time the circus is over, I usually can turn around to see someone looking at the show.
To keep me from teaching the kids some choice four letter words, we decided that something needed to be done, and it came in the form of a suburban. I will say that it takes some getting used to. Driving a car that big is quite an adventure when you try to park, or more importantly, pull out of a parking space. It is a great car though.
I always thought that my kids were so good to each other in the car. Well, I have learned that it was because they didin't have room to maneuver. Now that we have the suburban, they are always harrassing each other. It is a trade I'm willing to take.
The other fun news is that Taylor got a hair cut. It is really cute. She likes it a lot. When she saw it, she said, "pretty hair," and then she looked at the other side and said, "more pretty hair." Comedy.
This last photo is of Ally going to school. Taylor has to copy exactly what Ally does so she has her own backpack. I think it is so sweet.
8 comments:
Meg, I love this picture of Ally and Taylor, it is precious! They look so cute! We miss you all! I love that I can read about what is going on, I haven't posted forever! I need to get on there!! I will...eventually! Bailey is crawling!! The little cutie!
I understand the car thing. We were looking at. . . do I dare say. . . mini vans a couple of weeks ago. We plan on having more kids so that will probably be my next vehicle. . UUugggghhh!!!! It won't be for a couple of years so I will be able to keep driving the Durango! It is about the same size but more practical in every way. Your girls are adorable!!!
I totally understand I can't imagine how you did your car with 3 kids...with even two in the backseat, there isn't much room for anything else. When we get back to the states, it will be a bigger vehicle for sure.
Your suburban looks super nice, and your kids are so cute!
Taylor's hair is so cute! Mike will be so jealous about the suburban. We are starting to look for a new car, and I'm insisting on going the mini van route. I need the automatic doors.
Hey Meg-
Nice new ride. I think you should get vanity plates that say "LUVMYSUB".
Taylor-Your hair looks so pretty. I can't wait to give you hugs.
Ally-Great job starting school. Have lots of fun.
How stikin cute. That picture of Ally and Taylor is so darling. Yeah on the new ride. That is so much fun.
That last picture is so sweet. You have to have a camara for those moments so you can remember them when they're all screaming and trying to kill eachother in the car:)
Congrats on the new ride. Now putting gas in it won't be fun, so its nice you live right by the school. I sure miss the girls. I love that picture of Taylor and Ally, they are so adorable.
Post a Comment