Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

For Valentine's Day, it is a good thing that in our family we like to celebrate holidays all week long because I was sick on the weekend. Brent is mostly responsible for all of the early Valentine fun. He got us all flowers on Thursday night. The girls were so cute with their flowers. Taylor kept yelling, "I'm married!" Ally was excited that her flower had the name spider in the name. Bailey just wanted to destroy her flowers. Where am I supposed to add the other baby we have coming in all this madness?




In all of that fun, I got to learn some differnt methods of donut consumption with our morning breakfast of donuts and chocolate milk (my favorite!). It is funny how the way my girls eat their donuts reflects their personalities. If you want to learn more about my family, bring us some donuts.
Ally likes to lick the frosting off before she tries the donut. The donut must be clean before she will enjoy the rest. She has to enjoy a sample before really digging in.




Taylor likes to play with her donut. It is a telescope, a circle, an "o," anything but a donut. All the play makes leaves her bored and she will only eat half of the donut.



Eating is not a problem with Bailey. She will dig right in. She doesn't care about mess. Speed is the name of her game. She is going to be one adventurous kid.



If you forget the actual weekend, the days before Valentines were really fun. I was in charge of decorating for a Stake Dance on Thursday, we got flowers, and a yummy breakfast from the best Valentine ever!

4 comments:

Nina said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. You're such a great mom, I bet you won't even bat an eye when number 4 comes along.

Kristen said...

I love the doughnut analysis:) How funny. Congrats on #4! Are you finding out what you're having? #4 broke the trend for us:)

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

Looks like tons of fun!! We are excited to come up and see you all this weekend!! Evan keeps talking about Ally and how excited he is to see her.

Stewart Family said...

How cute. I love all the girls with their flowers. Dohnuts...yum!