1) I'm pregnant! For those of you who don't know, we are expecting another little one at the end of June. I wanted to make sure that I let everyone know before we write that we had a new baby in passing.
2) A Fun Christmas! We went to Buhl for six days of the Christmas holiday. It was fun to see most of Brent's brothers and sisters. It is so much fun, but let me tell you, we do not get much sleep. There is so much game playing and talking after the kids go to bed that I come home feeling like I have been at a week long slumber party.
The girls were so cute on Christmas morning. Ally is at the stage that she is in awe of what Santa can do if you are good. Taylor just looked at all of her presents and then played with one puzzle the whole time. Bailey tried to eat everyone's food in socks, etc.
They all got beautiful Christmas dresses from Brent and I. That is one reason that I love to have girls. I love dressing them up:
We ended the week going to Shelley to see my Mom and Dad where Bailey took her first steps. I tried to put in video of the big moment, but I have no idea how to make that one work. (I got a new camera for Christmas) She is still in very new walker mode, but she is getting better and better every day. Today, she actually stood up by herself and took some good steps. It's only a matter of time.
While in Shelley, we took the girls sledding. We went outside and thought that it didn't feel too cold. Boy, was a wrong. We got to the hill and I thought the wind was going to take my face off. It was really cold. Even in the cold, I couldn't believe what a dare devil that Ally has become. She was taking these huge hills all by herself. She would slide down the bottom at super speed and then she would need help to get three steps up the hill. She is still my Ally.
3) A good New Year's. This year it was my kind of New Year's. We went over to some friends and played games, ate good food and rang in the New Year at 10 p.m. with New York City.
We got the little girls in bed and then Brent and I and Ally stayed up until exactly 12:01 a.m. and then went to bed. Didn't I used to be a lot more fun?
All in all we had a wonderful holiday. Brent was able to take two weeks off of work and we really enjoyed being able to hang out as a family.
6 comments:
Oh sure, NOW you go to Buhl! :D
Sounds like a great holiday with the family. Happy New Year!
Cute pics. I love the girls in their dresses. We are way more boring then you. We went to bed at 11:00 on New Years. Whoopee.
I am so jealous...this was the first New Years in 3 years that we didn't get to be with the Bensons....and believe me we heard about it!!!!Congrats on being pregnant.....
Megan- I have to laugh at the picture of the girls in their pretty dresses. Bailey is the only one who is smiling. But, then again, she is always smiling.
Megan, thanks for sharing your blog with me. What a bunch of cuties! Love that you have three girls. Can't believe that your husband didn't get injured in that accident. What an amazing blessing! Glad to see you all happy and safe.
Loved it all! Do you know what you are having yet? Another girl??? You are still a lot of fun but need your sleep like the rest of us fun people. Before this last new years I didnt even make it to 12:00 We always tried but got to tired. We are still fun, but just during the day now! :)
Post a Comment