Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kennedy's Blessing Day



We blessed Kennedy on Sunday and it was a great day with family. Kennedy likes to pitch a bit of a fit when she's not in mama's arms, so I was afraid the blessing would be short just to protect the congregations ear drums. Luckily, she was asleep when Brent took her up. Halfway through the blessing, she woke up and looked around at her situation and Brent said she gave the funniest look. It was like, "what am I doing here?" I thought that was funny. Anyway, she didn't cry and looked absolutely beautiful. I hope you get the idea--I didn't take time to figure out how to turn the photo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on the blessing!

Courtni said...

what a gorgeous little girl! glad she cooperated during the blessing :-)

Wendy said...

Mega, thanks for posting pictures, Kennedy is so beautiful! I love her dress you picked for her and the picture's backdrop :).

Jen Hunt said...

Congratulations on the blessing! So glad she did so well!

Kristi Avery said...

What a cutie!

B and BO said...

Wowsers, sorry to tell y'all, but she's got to be the cutest little one of the family! Awwww! :)