Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Things You Don't Know About Brent











In honor of Father's Day, I thought it would be fun to write some things you don't know about Brent.
1)He has dimples. Brent gets dimples when he eats or when he sits on the stand and ponders. They are so cute!
2)When he eats, he gets food on his face. It is so funny to watch Brent eat because he always has food to save for later--- hilarious!
3)He is really sentimenal. Brent is a man's man. He watches sports 24-7 and doesn't understand how a woman's mind works AT ALL, but he is so sweet when it comes to memories and family. He loves to show us the house he grew up in and keeps all kinds of things from his past.
4)Brent never yells. I know this may be hard to believe, but he is the most patient person that I know. He has NEVER yelled at me and never gets mad, even if I mess up. I love that about him.
5)He is honest. You wouldn't think that would be a distinguishing characteristic, but he is so honest. It doesn't matter if it is inconvenient, he always wants to make sure that he is honest in everything he does. He is the most honest person that I know.
I love him so much because he is a great Dad and husband. Happy Father's Day Dads!

No comments: