So we did a FHE the other night where we acted out the story of Ammon with King Lamoni's sheep. Ally really wanted to do that for her lesson. It was hilarious. Ally was running around with her hands tucked in her shirt because her arms were cut off. Bailey was truly offended because someone had thrown her sheep around, and Taylor was having a great time scattering her sheep. Comedy!

3 comments:
Oh I love it. Even Bailey has a feather headress. What a fun idea.
Very cute! Great idea too!
What a good FHE. Wesley came home with a part in the primary program and he was to state what his favorite bible story was. When I asked him he stated "the three bears and Jesus." I guess we need to work on his knowledge of the scriptures. What a cute idea to teach the scriptures. I'm totally going to have to use this one.
Post a Comment