The girls had a great time, don't let the prison faces in their photos fool you.
We celebrated Brent's birthday on the 28th with a ward party. Brent and I are the activity chair people and so it was a very busy day. We have a huge ward and I am the only member of the activities committee that is home during the day. We decided to make soup for 400 people and it was tiring, but the activity had an amazing turnout and everything looked great. Brent had a really quick birthday party when we got home that night. You can see that we must have been very exhausted because I didn't even think to take pictures.
Finally, for Halloween the girls loved trick-or-treating. In the picture of Taylor and Ally, Ally is making a super hero stance and so Taylor of course has to do the same thing. It was the same deal with trick-or-treating. Ally was in full treat gathering mode. She would run as fast as she could from house to house. Taylor loved getting candy too. It was so funny to see her face. She was trying to compute how if you knock on a door, you get a piece of candy. I figured that we could just go to every other house with her so that we could keep up with Ally, but it was not so. She would not skip an opportunity for treat gathering.
It was a great Halloween and I hope that everyone else had a great time!
6 comments:
I love your pumpkin idea of having them look like the kids...I think I will copy you next year. Let me just mention again how cute your kids are!
cute costumes! Glad you had a happy halloween. I didn't know that you were over activities for your ward. I too am the activities chairman! We should share our ideas, although I hope you have more than me because mine are pretty scarce.
How cute. I love Bailey in the bee costume. I don't think I saw her dressed up at Mom's. Cute little Taylor. I love the first Halloween that kids grasp the concept of trick or treating. Dallin was in heaven!!
I love the costumes! It looks like everyone had a blast! Super cute!
WHat a busy but fun Halloween. I love you and Brent's costumes. Very cool! Star wars right! :) Your kids are so cute!
What a creative idea to do with your pumpkins! The pumpkins look just like your girls, I love it! Jacob said so too.
Post a Comment