Brent called me last Thursday at about 6:30 a.m. to let me know that he had been in a car wreck. He was fine, but the car was another story. There was a guy driving really slowly in front of him so he went to go around and hit some black ice. So... going about 60 m.p.h. on the freeway, he slid all around until he was facing oncomcing traffic, hit the gravel on the side of the road, and flipped and rolled the car. I still can't believe that he came out with only a bump on his head. He wasn't even that sore the next day. I am so thankful that he is alright and was able to make it out of such a horrifying experience!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Rollin'
Brent called me last Thursday at about 6:30 a.m. to let me know that he had been in a car wreck. He was fine, but the car was another story. There was a guy driving really slowly in front of him so he went to go around and hit some black ice. So... going about 60 m.p.h. on the freeway, he slid all around until he was facing oncomcing traffic, hit the gravel on the side of the road, and flipped and rolled the car. I still can't believe that he came out with only a bump on his head. He wasn't even that sore the next day. I am so thankful that he is alright and was able to make it out of such a horrifying experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so scary! I'm so glad he's okay. You haven't updated your blog in so long, I was worried something had happened to you. I miss you!
Good grief! Look at the car...so glad that he was watched over!!
I am so glad that he is okay! Your poor car...oh'my. Will you please email me again....we need to chat!
Holy crap! There are much better ways to get rid of your car if he wanted to upgrade. Tell him to just trade it in next time.
Glad he's ok. I hope your Thanksgiving went well.
Wow! I am glad he is okay! He is one lucky guy. . . it could have been so much worse.
Post a Comment